Peppermint Essential Oil may be used for so many things. Use it with your toothpaste or shampoo, for upset stomach, high blood pressure, concentration and non stimulating pick me up. Here are a few suggestions.
- On a long drive take a bottle of Peppermint Oil with you and inhale for a nice pick me up when feeling tired. (You can also put some Peppermint Oil on some cotton balls and put in a ziplock bag and have them handy in the car)
- Take one drop internally to assist with an upset stomach.
- Add to your shampoo and/or conditioner for an invigorating hair and scalp massage.
- Add to a cold water compress when you are overheated.
- Relieves nausea and motion sickness.
- Will help to reduce migraine pain, stress and tension, and eliminate a mild headache.
- Also helpful to relieve the pain from a toothache.
Just a few more reasons to have some Peppermint Essential Oil handy.
Everyone have a great weekend!